Sunday, May 13, 2018

Sunny day







Sometimes it just doesn't turn out how you want it to.....

I was pleased with the background of this one- I used tissue paper and water to bleed the colour onto the page, and it came out really vibrantly coloured.


But it kinda went downhill from there! I don't hate it, but it's most certainly not my favourite ever layout.


I wanted to document a fun afternoon out we had a few weeks ago in the first of the Spring sunshine, but I'm not sure the colours really work. I do love the little washi triangles- I stuck them onto card and cut them out to form a banner.


Maybe too much pink?


Some fab embellishments on here though, I love that resin heart from Lottie Loves Paper, and the pink camera is adorable!

Elements:

From my stash- white card, tissue paper

Paper- The Bright Side- The Bright Side

Dear Lizzy- Stay colorful- resin shape
Dear Lizzy- Washi tape book
Dear Lizzy- Die cut shapes
American Crafts- Vicki Boutin- die cut frames
The bright side- Puffy stickers
Alphabet- Thickers- Together

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!