Thursday, May 10, 2018

Love- Let the adventures begin


I lifted the whole idea for this page from someone in the Mind the Scrap Facebook group- thanks Gemma! I loved the way the ink made a little rainbow of drips down the page. So I had to have a go!

I used bottles of chalk sprays, just dipping in my paintbrushes to splodge the inks on. I'm sooooooo pleased with how this turned out. So pleased I actually did a few more splodges on spare card with the intention of making some cards.


I'm also pleased with how this little cluster in the bottom left of the layout worked out. It's really pretty.

I love outlining in black pen. Can you tell?

Elements:
Papers: Heidi Swapp- Pineapple crush- Flamingle
Pink Paislee- Paige Evans- Turn the page 01

Embellishments:
Simple stories- Bliss- Stickers
Thickers words- Hope and dream
Bramble Fox- Petite perpextives and cloud outline
Pink aisle- Auburn Lane- embellishments
Hobbycrafts- pearls


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!