Monday, May 14, 2018

Hello, you. A card


No fainting now, I made a card. For a very special person. I wanted something that said happy, cheerful, smiles :)


I made a scrapbook layout with gorgeous coloured splodges on it the other day- this one...


Sooooo, whilst I was at it, I created a few more splodges pieces of card to use on other projects. Hence, project 1- a card!


I stamped a lot of little Stampin Up flowers onto the dribbles, in matching colours.


Hello, You is from Stampin up as well, highlighted with black and white pens.


Then I added some pearls and sparkly gems to match the colour blocks. A spot of mounting onto punched card, and voila, a happy kinda card!


I'm entering this into the Craft Stamper challenge- click here to see more!

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!