Saturday, April 14, 2018

Coffee and cake



I've made a couple of layouts in this style now, using up scraps and offcuts from scrap sessions. It's a fab way of using bits up, and so easy to do. Effective too!


This layout is about my morning routine over the Christmas break- eating a huge slice of my Mom's wonderful Christmas cake and a coffee in my beloved Portmeirion Christmas mugs for breakfast. I think this was an Instagram post originally. I'm finding IG photos quite a nice source for everyday photos, rather than the big occasion photos.


Most of the strips are from the Christmas layouts I made as part of the cybercrop.


Had to be gold pen for the journaling- it's Christmas after all...

Elements:

Papers: Craft Paper Bundled up collection, and some other stray offcuts
Card: White and offcuts of red from my stash

Embellishments: Alphabets- black from stash, gold- Thickers- Together
Gold gel pen
Red ink spray from stash

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!