Friday, February 16, 2018

We made it!


So I'm scraping my Disney photos. Finally! I bought some of the Simple Stories Say Cheese collections- I just mix and matched the bits I liked from each one (there are 3).


Arriving in the Magic Kingdom on our first day in Walt Disney World was the most wonderful day. It had been over a year in the planning, and was the culmination of decades of me wanting to go to Florida. Seeing the castle was everything I thought it would be, and I got slightly misty-eyed...


I used a strip of 12x12 paper, and added one of the cut apart journalling cards


 I used various elements from the sticker sheets to bring the photos together. It needed a pop of red here and there.


 The tickets were cut out from a 12x12 paper sheet, and it was covered in them, so I have lots more!


 So now I've made a start, I have a few hundred more pics to scrap...


Can't wait! Think I'm going to need more stash though..

Elements:

Paper- Simple Stories Say Cheese III- 4x6 Horizontal elements
Simple Stories Say Cheese III- Wish upon a star
Simple Stories Say Cheese III- What a blast

Embellishments- Simple Stories Say Cheese III- Combo cardstock stickers
Simple Stories Say Cheese- Expressions cardstock stickers

From Stash- Black cardstock
Enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!