Thursday, February 15, 2018

Memories


 Another Disneyworld layout! This has been on my desk for a few days, and I keep being distracted by the blue, blue sky. Sigh, I'd go back tomorrow....today!


 The papers, card and most of the elements on the page are from the February Mind the Scrap kit. Loving the colours this month. I have filmed and unboxing video, but my wifi is too weedy to upload it at the moment. Suffice to say, it's lovely, with a touch of Valentine's, but not too much.


The wooden hearts are coloured with a wash of Peacock Feather Distress Ink, really chuffed wiht how that worked out.


 I added a couple of journaling pieces from the MTS kit, and a little phrase from a previous Lollipop Box Club kit. I quite liked the waste strip from punching out hearts, and the layout needed a little pop of red in the middle, so it got included!


I splattered with the leftover wash I'd made for colouring the hearts, just to mess it all up a little bit. I just flicked it with a wet paint brush.

Elements:

Papers: All from MTS Feburary kit
Pebbles- Forever my always- Mint dot
Crate Paper- Main squeeze- Match made

Card: White from MTS February kit

Journaling cards: Pink Paislee- Pick me up journaling spots

Embelishments: Wooden hearts from stash
Stickers- Simple Stories Say Cheese III
Title- Dear Lizzy die cut phrases

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!