Sunday, February 4, 2018

Evil face

Sometimes it all comes together in a few minutes. I had 10 minutes before an appointment on Friday, sat at my desk, shuffled a few scraps around, and this happened.

 See, there was a reason for keeping all those little offcuts...


 I layered up some stickers and the butterflies from the Vicki Boutin die cut pack, and then went out before I stuck anything down. I wasn't really sure about the pink butterfly, but when I came back to my desk a few hours later I decided it worked.


 Unfortunately in the intervening time my lovely cats had managed to walk over the page and left a smudge, hence the sun sticker and the little glitter dots from the alphabet. 



Elements- mostly from Mind the Scrap January kit

Paper: Vicki Boutin- Good Times- The Little Things
Crate Paper- Good Vibes- All good
Crate Paper- Good Vibes- Life goals
Pink Paislee- Wild child 05

Embellishments: Vicki Boutin- Die cut icons
Crate Paper- Good Vibes stickers
Alphabet- Thickers- Together
BoBunny- Misc me journaling cards

Own stash: White card

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!